Monday, September 07, 2009

Random Shots and a Red Dress

Hey there! A couple of random Shots for you today. Here is one of the "Metallic Sculpted Surfaces" from the Tomorrowland entrance circa 1989.
Here is a shot of the Mark Twain in dry dock around 1998.

So, Now for something completely different.
I am a Nun. Not your traditional Nun, but a Nun with The Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence. Here in Arizona, our house raises money for local charities, educate about HIV/AIDS and go around and just listen and brighten the day.
This weekend, We held our 2 annual Red Hot Salvation red dress party. In Arizona there are 36 of us and we had 10 visiting sisters from Los Angeles and San Francisco.
This years event, which I am the Chairnun for, raised money for The Bill Holt Clinic for Pediatric HIV/AIDS. We raised over $2500 for the clinic.
Here is a group shot of us before the event. You can't see me very well so.........


Here I am.
Sister Atopa Sleepurr-Sofa; Our Lady of Broyhill
I know that there are people out there that don't understand who or what the sisters are. Please contact me if you want to know more.


No comments: