Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I've Conqured Vista!!!!!

Yay! I'm Back.

So today I have a treat for you. Here are some pics for you from Christmas 1977. As I remember there were many more than I now have but a friend of my sister named "Diane" stole them. What she wanted with them I'll never know.
So here is a shot from the hub looking up Main Street.
The Autopia. Amazing how long those costumes were used.

The Subs, Monorail Blue and the Skyway. What more could you want!


Everybody, "Who shot that hole in my sombrero......."











5 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Fantastic pictures. Bring more, we want more of this time period. Appreciated. :-)

Mike said...

Keep posting!! I am a former cast member from the 1980s and am always looking for mid-80s photographs. Sadly, I never kept copies of pictures taken when I worked there, so I am hoping I might stumble across one someday by accident!

Great blog.

Thanks!

Mike

Katella Gate said...

Hey, do you want us to sing "Who Shot the Hole" with an American accent or the original Mexican accent?

Bearride - Raymond said...

I want the original voice, Damn It! LOL!

Westcot2000 said...

Then I guess it was Pancho from the rancho!