Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An "I don't know where this is" Shot

Hey Kiddies,

Sorry my posts are a little bit more sporadic than usual lately. You see, I have been given the task of scanning EVERYTHING my family has in the way of slides, prints, documents..... OY!

I have so far scanned over 1500 slides (a box and a half) and have thousands to go. So I will have different things to post in the future as far as tourist activities in photos. So first up is this slide below. It was taken in March 1962. Anyone know where this is?

Thanks to Walterworld, I now know that it's Marineland of the Pacific!

3 comments:

walterworld said...

That's a shot from Marineland of the Pacific...

Bearride - Raymond said...

Yay!!!! Thanks, Walterworld!!! I have a ton of pics from there! Might post them soon!

The Viewliner Limited said...

Great pic. Loved Marineland. If you got'em, you got to post'em. Thanks.