Thursday, August 14, 2008

Totaly off subject

Here is one for you before I go on my birthday trip to Disneyland. This pic should be over at Charles Phoenix's page. Look at the happy kids in this pic. Brother and sister. Dig the boys highchair. And look at all of the state-of-the-art audio equipment there, 8 tracks, reel to reel and records. In the background, on the floor, is a electric sports car. Weee! OK, I'm making fun of me! This pic has nothing to do with Disneyland other than me being in it! Dated January 1972, I was 2 1/2 years old. My dad, like myself now, was heavily into Audio/Visual production. It's fun to look back at some of those things that make you who and what you are. It is fun to know that my Dad still has all of that equipment and it still works.
God, I'm feeling old!
And that is my stupid sister behind me :-P

No comments: