Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Couple Of Characters

Ha, ha. Hiya, everybody!(in my best Mickey voice) Today we have some characters. First up is Mickey and Minnie. I'm thinking that this shot is from the 35th birthday (judging from the ribbon on Mickey). OMG, do you know how hard it would be to get this shot today?
Today in the roll of Goofy is Eyore. Same time period as above. I know it's just the way the pic is taken, but Goofy looks depressed. Perhaps he has future knowledge of the next ten years.

This final shot I believe is from 1988. Obviously I was trying to capture Pooh and Tigger, but look at the castle in the background. I know some of you youngins won't remember the castle when it was covered in ivy and looked more 'real' in it's original colors rather than Barbie's dream house as it does today (not a fan of the glossy and sparkly paint).
So, I want to thank you all again for your fine comments. To answer a few questions, yes, yes, no and I can't remember. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Just kidding!
Coming up...... I just found my slides of Disney's Afternoon Avenue!

1 comment:

The Viewliner Limited said...

These are awesome pictures, Raymond. Pictures of all the Disneyland years eventually get filled in. Thanks